Use this form to tell us about someone that has breached the town centre PSPO (public spaces protection order).

If you have a general enquiry, or need advice about the town centre PSPO please contact us online and let us know how we can help.

When you have completed the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to send your complaint.

Please note that if you do not provide the right contact information, then this is likely to delay the investigation of any complaint. We value your comments and will make every effort to reply within three working days.

Do not use this form to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act. Please use the Freedom of Information request form.
Your name
Your address
Your phone number
Your email address

Within the area covered by the order, the town centre PSPO prohibits the following types of behaviour:

  • Loitering around cash machines, shopping centre entrances, shop entrances, car park ticket machines and payment machines to beg for money.

  • Urinating or defecating anywhere that is not in a public toilet.

  • Putting up or using a tent or other temporary structure without the landowners permission.

  • Leaving belongings unattended.

  • Drinking alocohol in the streets or public spaces.

  • Activity or behaviour which causes nuisance, alarm, harassment or distress to another person, such as swearing, fighting, shouting, intimidating behaviour.

Please describe the type of anti-social behaviour that you witnessed taking place.
Where did the incident take place?
When did it happen? Please tell us the date and time.
Details of any witnesses
Has the issue been reported to the police? If so please give details and a crime number if applicable.
Chesterfield Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. We will use the information you provide in this form to respond to the issue you have raised, or provide the requested service.

In order to do this, we may need to share your information with third parties.

We may also share your information with other public sector bodies where we have a statutory requirement to do so, including sharing information for crime and taxation purposes and fraud prevention.

For more information about how we handle your information, see our main privacy notice and the Community Safety Partnership privacy notice.