If you need to report a problem where you live please use our new online customer portal 'My Chesterfield' where you can:

- tell us about something that needs cleaning up on a street, road or park
- report an issue that’s affecting you, such as noise or smoke
- tell us you have changed address or report a missed bin

Find out more about My Chesterfield here.

If you want to report a problem with the web page you were viewing (such as a broken link or missing information) please use the form below.
* How did you rate the quality of the page?
* Device Used?
* Browser Used?
* Your Name
Your Telephone Number
* Your Email Address
* Are there any issues with this page (for example broken links)?
Chesterfield Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. We will use the information you provide in this form to respond to the issue you have raised, or provide the requested service.

In order to do this, we may need to share your information with third parties. We may also share your information with other public sector bodies where we have a statutory requirement to do so, including sharing information for crime and taxation purposes and fraud prevention.

For more information about how we handle your information, see our main privacy notice and the when you contact us privacy notice.