Use this form to make a complaint about dog fouling.

If you have a general enquiry, or need advice about dog fouling please contact us online and let us know how we can help.

If you want to report a broken or overflowing dog waste bin you can report it here.

When you have completed the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to send your complaint.

Please note that if you do not provide the right contact information, then this is likely to delay the investigation of any complaint. We value your comments and will make every effort to reply within three working days.

Do not use this form to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act. Please use the Freedom of Information request form.

Contact Information

The following questions are about you, so we know who to reply to about the problem
* Name
* Address
* Town
* County
* Postcode
Daytime telephone number
Email address
Please provide us with an email address if you have one (we can contact you electronically, which saves paper and is quicker than the postal system)

Where is the dog fouling problem?

Please give as much information as you can to help us locate it and clean it up if necessary
* Location (please provide an address, park name, and any other information)
* Do you have any information about the dog or its owner?
If you do not know who is allowing their pet to cause fouling please skip the next set of questions

About the dog and its owner

These questions are to help us find out about the cause of the problem and help us take action to stop it. All details will be held in the strictest confidence.
Owner's name
Owner's address
Please describe the dog causing the problem

Thank you for taking time to provide us with this information.

Your details will be recorded on the complaint system and kept confidential. We will contact you to let you know what we are doing about the dog fouling problem.

Chesterfield Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. We will use the information you provide in this form to respond to the issue you have raised, or provide the requested service.

In order to do this, we may need to share your information with third parties.

We may also share your information with other public sector bodies where we have a statutory requirement to do so, including sharing information for crime and taxation purposes and fraud prevention.

For more information about how we handle your information, see our main privacy notice and the regulation and licensing privacy notice.