If you need to report a problem you can register for our new online customer portal 'My Chesterfield' where you can:

- check your bin collection day or report a missed bin
- report an issue that’s affecting you, such as noise or smoke
- tell us about something that needs cleaning up on a street, road or park
- manage your Council Tax bills and payments, sign up for e-billing and direct debits, or tell us you have changed address

Find out more about My Chesterfield here.

Freedom of Information requests: please use the Freedom of Information request form.
Complaints against councillors: there is a different process for making a complaint about a councillor, find out more here.

Please make sure that you enter valid information in the fields provided. If you do not enter valid information then we may not be able to progress your enquiry or complaint. (* denotes required field)
* Enquiry type
* Name
* Address
* Town
* County
* Post code
* Telephone number (during office hours)
Email address
If you supply an email address, we will endeavour to use this means of communication.
Enquiry area
* Enquiry details
Please include specific details, such as times, places and names.

You need to click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of this form form to send you enquiry through to us.

We value your comments and will make every effort to reply within three working days. If you haven't provided correct contact information, this may delay the investigation of any complaint.
Chesterfield Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. We will use the information you provide in this form to respond to the issue you have raised, or provide the requested service.

In order to do this, we may need to share your information with third parties.

We may also share your information with other public sector bodies where we have a statutory requirement to do so, including sharing information for crime and taxation purposes and fraud prevention.

For more information about how we handle your information, see our main privacy notice and the when you contact us privacy notice.